Alumni Volunteer Opportunities
Give back to your alma mater as a volunteer. Simply fill out our volunteer form to get involved in any of these opportunities.
Alumni volunteers are essential to the recruitment process and all efforts are appreciated! You can make a lasting impression on students considering enrolling at UIndy in a variety of ways:
- Alumni Representative: Represent the UIndy Alumni Association at a variety of events. Check out the events page to see what opportunities are coming up!
- Recommend a Student: Let us know if you know a student who would be a good fit for UIndy. Fill out the recommendation form ►
- Alumni Scholarship Sponsor: Sponsor a student who is applying for the Alumni Scholarship program
- Alumni College Fair Representatives: Help at regional college fairs. See target cities in need of volunteers ►
- Two for Two Business Cards: We love bragging about UIndy alumni to prospective students. Send the Office of Admissions two current business cards for our business card display, located in our Esch Hall lobby.
- Fee Waiver Request: Request an admissions fee waiver ($20 value) and give it to a prospective student.
For more information on any of the volunteer opportunities listed above, contact the Office of Admissions at 317-788-3216, 1-866-421-7173, or email@example.com.
Alumni Association Regional Representatives
Serve as an alumni contact in your geographic area for activities such as:
- Alumni Events: Help the Alumni Office plan an alumni event near you. Contact us for details about other alumni in your area and assistance in providing an event in your area.
- Relocation Contact: Speak with alumni who are relocating and want to talk to an alumnus/a in their new town.
- Academic Help: Academic departments may need an alumni contact as they travel for conferences and recruitment.
Reunion & Homecoming Committees
Help plan and promote reunion and Homecoming activities for fellow alumni. Homecoming/Reunion Weekend 2016 is scheduled for October 8. Committees are being formed now for 2016 for the following groups:
- 50-Year Club (Classes of 1966 and earlier)
- 1966 (50th Reunion)
- 1976 (40th Reunion)
- 1986 (30th Reunion)
- 1996 (20th Reunion)
- 2006 (10th Reunion)
If you are interested in planning your reunion, contact Andy Kocher at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-788-3493.