Our experience in delivering a dining program based on scratch cooking, with service offered in line with popular quick-serve restaurants today, where meals are assembled to order to suit guest preferences, is a recipe that’s proven to work, and work well.
Our dining program is based on five core pillars:
- Strict adherence to our Food Philosophy, where ingredients such as trans fats and MSG are addressed, and where sustainable purchasing matters;
- Fresh, wholesome meals that allow students to sit with their peers around a table to work on a project or socialize and build community;
- Made– and assembled-to-order options to allow students to customize their dining experience;
- Quick, tasty and nutritious grab-and- go meals available throughout the day for students with pressed schedules; and
- A fun and interactive experience for students where they will be engaged via relationships with our team, our marketing efforts and technology we deploy.