For more than 60 years, the University of Indianapolis has provided training for businesses and individuals. Whether you are a new supervisor or experienced manager, the Supervisory Institute (SI) will develop and enhance your leadership skills. This seminar is a comprehensive, two-day knowledge- and skill-building workshop for those wanting to improve their leadership and management abilities.
Who should attend?
- Newly promoted supervisors and middle managers with less than two years in a supervisory position
- Project managers with supervisory responsibilities
- Supervisors with little or no recent management training or education
- Supervisory personnel with fewer than two years of supervisory experience with your company
- Employees in leadership roles (e.g., executive secretaries, team leaders, office managers, etc.)
Training topics are facilitated by a practitioner/facilitator from the University of Indianapolis or the private sector. The following are topics offered through the Division for Professional Engagement.
Change in Multi-Cultural Organizations
Creating Your Vision
Customer Service - Culture of Empathy
Customer Service - Negotiating Success
Facilitator Skills Training
First Time Managers
Leadership Influence and Power
Managing Cultural Differences
Skills for Effective Communication
Thinking & Planning Strategically
2017 Summer Supervisory Institute
2017 Fall Supervisory Institute
Solutions-based training for businesses
DPE offers contract training for businesses, specially designed to meet your organization's needs. Learn more ►
These programs can also be offered at your business location with special pricing. For information and pricing, please contact the Division for Professional Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 317-788-3393.