For more than 60 years, the University of Indianapolis has provided training for businesses and individuals. Whether you are a new supervisor or experienced manager, the Supervisory Institute (SI) will develop and enhance your leadership skills. This seminar is a comprehensive, two-day knowledge- and skill-building workshop for those wanting to improve their leadership and management abilities.
Who should attend?
- Newly promoted supervisors and middle managers with less than two years in a supervisory position
- Project managers with supervisory responsibilities
- Supervisors with little or no recent management training or education
- Supervisory personnel with fewer than two years of supervisory experience with your company
- Employees in leadership roles (e.g., executive secretaries, team leaders, office managers, etc.)
Training topics are facilitated by a practitioner/facilitator from the University of Indianapolis or the private sector. The following are topics offered through the Division for Professional Engagement.
Art of Effective Communication
Character and Ethics Training
Cognition Influence and Power
You're a New Supervisor, Now What?
Making Personal Values Public
2017 Spring Supervisory Institute
2017 Summer Supervisory Institute
Solutions-based training for businesses
DPE offers contract training for businesses, specially designed to meet your organization's needs. Learn more ►
These programs can also be offered at your business location with special pricing. For information and pricing, please contact the Division for Professional Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 317-788-3393.