Advance your skills, knowledge and career
The Postprofessional Programs in the University of Indianapolis College of Health Sciences School of Occupational Therapy and the Krannert School of Physical Therapy offer graduate certificates, master's and doctoral degrees designed to provide practicing clinicians and professionals with the necessary tools to advance their skills and knowledge, as well as expand career opportunities.
- Doctor of Health Science (DHS)
- Bridge Program (MOT to DHS)
- Master of Health Science (MHS)
- Graduate Certificates (Geriatric Practice, Orthopedic Physical Therapy, Upper Extremity & Hand Rehabilitation, Neurology, Pediatric Practice, Health Promotion & Wellness)
- Orthopaedic Residency
- Non-Degree & Audit Courses
An interprofessional experience is emphasized through many interdisciplinary courses. This allows you to apply course content to your professional discipline, while at the same time strengthening your understanding and respect for other disciplines.