Why Live on Campus?
A choice of housing is a big decision and shouldn't be taken lightly. Before deciding where to live at UIndy, you should take into account several factors, including cost, freedom and privacy, safety and security, and convenience.
We believe living in a residence hall has certain advantages over off-campus living:
- It's convenient to other campus facilities.
- It's generally more safe and secure.
- There are more opportunities to meet people.
- There's more opportunity to be involved in campus life.
- Studies show that students who live on campus get better grades.
- There's a set cost, including meals.
- On-campus living develops interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Your room and utilities are furnished.
- Laundry is free.
- Living on campus exposes you to a wide range of ideas, cultures, and interests.