If you're an adult thinking about going to college and earning a degree, or, if you have a degree and are interested in advancing your career by earning a master's degree, UIndy's School for Adult Learning is ready to help. We have innovative programs in both accelerated and traditional formats, including online classes offered in the accelerated format. You may even be able to earn college credit for what you've learned from your life and work experiences. Our admissions coordinators are happy to meet with you to discuss your individual plan.
Bachelor's Degree Programs
- Master of Science in Strategic Leadership & Design
- Graduate Certificate in Health Care Consumer Advocacy
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management
- Human Resource Development & Administration
- Real Estate Development & Construction Management
The Division for Professional Engagement provides a variety of continuing education programs, including a Supervisory Institute, a Leadership Development Series, online non-credit classes, and contract training for businesses.