Summer Classes at UIndy
Smart. Close. And affordably cool!
Taking summer classes at UIndy has several advantages:
- Summer classes can help you stay on track to graduate in four years. If you're a student at another college or university, taking courses that will transfer back to your school will help you accomplish this closer to home.
- Summer term is shorter, so you'll have more time for other activities.
- Taking classes during the summer can free up your fall and winter schedules for other electives.
- You can meet students from other colleges & universities.
- You'll earn credits from a U.S. News & World Report top-tier Midwest university.
UIndy will offer more than 200 classes in a variety of disciplines during Summer 2017. The summer term runs May 16 to Aug. 19. Class lengths vary, though most are seven weeks.