Skip to content
UIndy's Federal School Code: 001804
At a Glance

Apply for Loans

Federal loans are administered directly through the federal government. If you have not previously borrowed on a Federal Direct loan, then you will need to complete a Master Promissory Note. If you have never borrowed from the Federal Stafford loan program, then you will also need to complete entrance counseling.

Please pick from the following loan task menu:

Federal Direct Stafford Loan

Federal Direct PLUS Loans

Alternative loan